promotes the development of innovation in an environment with following stakeholders:
- other research centers – (Association Forte)
- Clusters of competitiveness
- European, national and regional organisations
in a Worldwide context.
CoRI is focussing on three strategic domains:
- Sustainability in the formulation of paints and coatings
- Performance linked to paint formulations
- Smart functionality
In a matrix environment strongly influenced by market demands and regulatory constraints.
In order to share its customers' vision and provide them with a strategic intelligence.
CoRI has a strong operational team, which is part of a network of experts in close contact with all stakeholders involved in the concerned domains.
Convinced innovation should be supported to the root,CoRI decided to launch an exclusive award to promote the development of academic projects. The "Giuseppe Chiari International Award for Coatings Science" will be presented every two years. All informations on this award are now available.